Thursday, March 08, 2012

Roasted New Potatoes

I know you have all been waiting in anticipation for what I (and the rest of my family) thought was THE most delicious of the 5 new recipes we tried this weekend.

Roasted New Potatoes
Spring 2011 What's cooking magazine


2 lbs new potatoes, halved length wise (I didn't know there was a length wise on round potatoes, but I quartered some of the bigger ones)
6 slices of bacon, chopped
3 Tbsp. Italian Dressing


Preheat oven to 400.
Spread the above ingredients on a baking sheet and cook for approx 45 min. flipping as needed.


While this is cooking mix up this delicious DELICIOUS sauce to serve on top of them.


1/3 cup Miracle Whip
1 Tbsp. lemon Juice
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp fresh Parsley  (I didn't want to buy parsley just for putting on top of these, so I didn't, but you can do whatever you choose)


I wish I had read this earlier, but it says if you want the sauce to be a bit thinner to just add a Tbsp of milk... mine was thick, but I didn't care, it was sooo soo yummy!!


What looks brown is purple potato, I chose multi coloured ones...




I know I don't have to say this again, but these were soo stinkin' yummy.  They remind me of something Boston Pizza used to serve called Southwest Potato Skins... Eric and I used to go to Boston Pizza late at night and order those, so these were perfection on a potato.  I love potatoes.


Just looking at this photo is making my mouth water!  I am definitely going to be making this one again and again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment