Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: My talented son

Whenever I am at a store, the library or just out and about with my 3 wonderful children, I hear this
"Wow! You have 3 beautiful daughters!" or "3 girls??!!"  sometimes I just smile and nod, other times I say that my oldest is just trying to fool everyone with his long hair.

This WW is devoted to him.... and last night his beloved fishy "Peko" was found at the bottom of it's bowl... so it's kinda for him too.

Handsome, not beautiful.

Artistic
patient... he cooked this bread over a fire!
Loving brother
Creative

This video is still in the 'editing' stage, it will be don sand uploaded to youtube soon, but I thought I would give everyone who reads a little sneak peak.

Sorry, my Wordless Wednesday wasn't quite "Wordless"!!

22 comments:

  1. I love the stop motion video. That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor Peko! ANd I think your son is handsome, not girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea Brewster18 April 2012 at 07:00

    Poor little Peko.
    This has encouraged me to clean our "Little Buddy's" fish tank!
    It's extremely obvious to me that Seth is a super talented, awesome little man.
    You have done so well lil Mama, you should be very proud! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes he is handsome for sure and one of the most talented 10 year olds around that I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You son is really handsome.. Love the video that he made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for Peko! He's quite amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish m,y son would let his air grow a little, he's like it all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool video and I love his drawing! My son wants to grow out his hair. I think my husband would have a heart attack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about Peko! Your son looks like a handsome boy to me! :) My 4 year old daughter was just called a boy the other day because she has short hair. People do not stop to look anymore. They just speak not realizing how it can hurt the child. My daughter was very upset about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so unbelievably handsome! Sorry Peko!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry about Peko. It's tough losing a pet. I have to say I love his hair!! He is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your son looks like a super cool dude! Both my son and nephew had long hair growing up :) I'm so sorry about his Peko :( Also that movie is really neat! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Peko! What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am totally impressed by his video. Go Peko!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that is so sad. Sorry about the fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post. Sorry about Peko

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that is some hair!! Sorry about Peko!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great post! Stop Motion video is so great!

    ReplyDelete